No-power Flexible gravity Roller Conveyor
Gravity roller conveyors are highly flexible conveyors, popularly known as expandable conveyors. These conveyors are built in more than one sections which stow in when not in use to occupy little floor space. When extended these expandable conveyor are highly useful in loading / unloading packages by natural forces of gravity.
1. Self Tracking - Cartons follow the twists and turns of the conveyor path without using engineered curves.
2. Adjustable Height - Simply turn the locking knob to raise or lower the conveyor bed height.
3. Square Tubing Legs - Heavy duty legs for longer service life gravity roller conveyor
4. Reinforced, ribbed zinc plated steel side plates. Assembled with bolts and lock nuts without rivets.
5. Structural Steel Support - Channel steel spans the entire conveyor width for unequalled strength.
6. Casters with brakes - 4'' or 5" swivel casters roll easily. Caster brakes lock both wheel and swivel simultaneously while the conveyor is in use.
|Material||Stainless steel/Carbon steel|
|Length of First/Last Section||560~1250mm|
|Length of Middle Section||460~1100mm|