What are the benefits of belt conveyor?
Benefits of Conveyor belts
We have introduced the type of the conveyors in our previous article, of course, if you need a refresher, you can check out our most recent blog. The primary advantage of conveyor belts is that they automate a lot of human operations that are associated with the manufacturing and transportation of materials. This includes operations like feeding, moving, loading and unloading of materials. If your business has any of these requirements, then a Focus solution is the right investment to be made.
● Conveyors with automated incline belts can automatically unload materials, eliminating manual unloading. This also means that no time is wasted in monitoring material unloads.
● Continuously load and unload items over a long period of time. Conveyors offer unlimited opportunities to continuously load and unload items over a long period of time.
● Incline conveyors allows products of all sizes to be moved from one elevation to another, or between multiple levels. Large factories will have requirements where materials need to be moved between multiple levels or floors. Conveyors can be designed to transport materials across levels, with almost no limitation of height.
● Full control of the speed at which product is moved, massively reducing the chances of breakages and causing loss due to handling issues
● Conveyors designed with inclination allow materials, both big and small, to be moved from one elevation to another easily. This saves a lot of time. Moveable in both directions, offering a flexible solution for the transportation of product about a production line
flat belt conveyor specification:
|Model||Knife Edge Bend Belt Conveyor|
|Machine Frame||304 stainless steel|
|Belt Material||Food Grade PU Belt|
|Belt Width||To be Customized|
|Machine Height||To be customized|
|Voltage||AC220v or three phase 380v, 50hz/60hz|
In fully understanding your brief, Focusconveyor, one of the flat belt conveyor manufacturers, are equipped with a wide variety of systems and solutions to best fit your business needs. With this variety and extensive knowledge, our aim is to put the right solution together that perfectly fits, helping your business in the journey of hassle-free operations, time and cost saving.
Contact us for expert advice or a quotation via out contact form, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +86 13925923303. Don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn for the latest updates on all things Focusconveyor.